Melissa specializes in helping gifted creative people bridge the worlds of business and spiritual fulfilment, so they can have the best of both worlds. in a nutshell, she can help you. Know your Gifts, Structure your life and business around your Gifts
Tap into your source of unlimited innovation and abundance.
In this podcast:
- How she went from a business litigation attorney and when she gave birth to her second child she became intuitive beyond her comfort zone
- Her experience when she came into her deep intuitive knowing – specificity and depth of it
- How she navigated when her worlds collided
- How she set boundaries when she was open to the mysteries of the new world she was experiencing
- She was living two lives, a lawyer, a Catholic, family traditionalist and the other life of tapping into spirit and feeling special and weird.
- What she sees happen for people when they tap into their soul work
- How she uses her intuitive gifts to help identify people’s unique gifts to put in the world and how she applies
- The awakening that is happening at a new level
- Bringing your true gift to the world is what will set you feel
- Business strategy is the implementation of putting our magic in the world
- Why people need to take the journey in phases to meet the big vision
- What gets in the way of stepping into our essence and embodying our true gifts
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Beyonce and her videos
- Best Resource-
- Trees are her biggest resource, she’s an avid tree leaner, puts her into her center
- Surprising Fact About Mellissa-
- Ran an Improv Theater for 12 years
- Most Important Thing to Know About Mellissa-
- She’s bridging the worlds and she’s just doing her best, no perfect way to do it. She’s an explorer with you and in the laboratory with you. We are in it together.
- Daily Practice
- She envisions her whole day going great before she gets out of bed
- She does jazzercize in the morning and it’s super fun
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!