Heidi Sawyer is a natural intuitive sensitive with a unique understanding of highly intuitive sensitive people.
Heidi’s specialty is Highly Intuitive Sensitive People, knowing who they are, what affects them in life, and how to engage their incredible skills. She is an author and speaker whose best-selling courses are sold in 55 countries. Her popular book The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Hay House) has been translated into four languages.
Heidi is known for her powerful techniques to reveal and work the deepest parts of your psyche. Heidi knows who Highly Intuitive Sensitive People are, what affects them in life, and how to engage their incredible skills. These people are especially sensitive to the energy of others, have health niggles different to the average person, yet have an extraordinary skill to ‘see around corners’.
I know this conversation will open you up to new discoveries if not for yourself for people in your life!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Happy, Pharrell
- Happy, Pharrell
- Best Resource-
- Looking after the earth and what’s around us.
- Hello Fresh in UK Delivers fresh food without packaging
- Surprising Fact About Heidi-
- Competitive Show Jumper (horses)
- Most Important Thing to Know About Heidi-
- What you see is what you get! She lives her life openly so what you see is what you get. She is who she is.
- Website: www.heidisawyer.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeidiSawyerFan
- twitter: @heidisawyer
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/heidisawyer
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!