Debbi Dachinger is a Media Personality and an expert in, visibility. She is sought-after to provide media makeovers for global messengers. Previously an award-winning actress and singer, today Debbi is a radio personality, as well as a popular media guest who has been interviewed on more than 800 radio and TV shows. As a speaker, Debbi was the keynote at the Women’s Calgary Red Carpet event; Global Influence Summit, the Business Success Summit, the prestigious Los Angeles Conscious Life Expo, The New Media Summit, and San Francisco’s New Living Expo, along with distinguished speakers including Marianne Williamson. Debbi helps leaders and global messengers write their bestselling book, helps you learn what your message is, and schedules clients on media interviews.
Debbi has been featured twice as an ‘Icon of Influence,’ is a certified coach, is featured in The Ultimate Directory of Podcasters of the world’s leading podcasters, and is a three-time international bestselling author, which won The Silver eLit Award for Literary Excellence, the National Indie Excellence Awards, and the Expert Insights Publishing Award.
In this podcast:
- What is visibility?
- A conversation about showing up authentically, where does our voice want to go out in the world? books, speaking, online
- The desire for our message and business to get out there combined with our discomfort with the how to do it
- How to be visible in a comfortable way
- Inauthentic sharing
- The journey of your visibility and engaging your audience
- Goals for visibility- How you show up and where you are showing up
- Honoring your gifts with your message
- She shares Dr. John Demartini’s journey story
- 13:29 Debbi’s journey is all about grabbing the microphone, the pen or the camera
- The healing journey that happens along the way
- The mess becomes the message (me -sage) a wisdom teacher is inside based on your personal path and the journey you’ve come to teach
- The key is to allow yourself to share and you can always make another choice
- She works with conscious professionals: how to write a great book and taking it to international best-seller, booking people on interviews and visibility strategy calls.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- WavePad by NCH, her sound editing equipment
- Surprising Fact About Debbi –
- She’s done 2 LA Marathons, 26.2 miles twice
- She won an award for the prettiest eyes in LA
- She loves bats and sloths, they are the coolest and adorable
- Most Important Thing to Know About Debbi-
- She’s been very affected by all the suicides that are illuminating the subject right now, she understands, and no matter how we are each perceived, there is an underbelly, we all want to be loved, seen and connected to others. She wants you to hold on, keep going until the miracle happens. Stand in the light, be who you are, embrace who you are.
- Radio Show:
- Dare to Dream Radio Show
- Google +:
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!