Sarah is a contemporary meditation and mindfulness teacher who has been inspiring people to meditate for over 20 years. With kindness and humor, Sarah shares her secrets to creating a successful meditation practice and how it can lead to increased self-compassion, clear communication, and a more peaceful life. She first learned about meditation while training in the U.S. Army as a Behavioral Specialist to help soldiers address Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
In 2001, she settled in Sedona, Arizona and founded the McLean Meditation Institute, a center which offers meditation and mindfulness classes, weekend meditation retreats, and a 200-hour teacher training program. The Meditation Teacher Academy® is a licensed, post-secondary educational facility that trains meditation and mindfulness teachers worldwide.
Sarah is a popular facilitator at retreats for the Chopra Center, Esalen Institute, and many world-class destinations. Her best-seller, Soul-Centered: Transform Your Life in 8 Weeks with Meditation has inspired study groups worldwide. Her latest release, The Power of Attention: Awaken to Love and it’s Unlimited Potential with Meditation has received rave reviews.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Resource her energy with meditation and nature. Nature is present, wise, subtle, loves me, loves you, it’s her church. What if you were walking in nature and being observed and loved by every single thing seeing you?
- Surprising Fact About Sarah-
- She was in the Army
- She likes to travel around the world and sit in first class
- She’s turned on by reading recipes and decorating interiors of her house and peoples homes she visit
- She’s a little indulgent but she also gives almost all the money she makes to animal rescue and environmental protection agencies.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Guest-
- She sees everyone and everything as the embodiment of love.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!