Jeff Berlin helps people experience a clear sense of ease during this powerful time of global transition that is now changing all elements of society as we know it.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Not a lot of time to read so he connects in real time with quotes or inspiration from the Karmapa, Rumi, Shantideva and Nagarjuna subscribed to on Facebook (helps to get them interspersed with daily life content)
- Favorite Song-
- Gene Evaro Jr. – geneevarojr.com
- Best Resource-
- Recognition Meditation app on iTunes. Tells you to “let go of all thoughts for 2-5 seconds. Recognize that you exist.” I have it set for 12x/day
- Surprising Fact About Jeffrey-
- He tends to be more behind the scenes. Not usually an open book.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Jeffrey-
- Everything is good
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!