As an Intuitive Advisor, Zak Lioutas guides men and women silently suffering from depression, anxiety, and confusion to discover their truth. Begin to find bliss in their every day, and create a life they want to wake up too.
At the sweet age of 3yrs old Zak was able to see spirits, she has many great stories from sleepwalking to literally talking to air and her family thinking she was crazy. In her teens, she started to struggle in life and tried to find refuge in alcohol, drugs and the latest orgasm that left her feeling emptier than what she expected. Always trying to find a piece of herself, in her 20s fighting thyroid cancer. In her 30s more stints with depression and loneliness, losing her father at this time wasn’t easy for her and depression hit harder. As she rose once again she fell fighting depression in her early 40s. She brings gratitude to her spirit guides for guiding her always out of her pain and into her glory. Her failures became her success and her loneliness brought more love to humanity and her being. Throughout this process, Zak learned how to empower herself and gain confidence in speaking her truth and coming out of the spiritual closet, not caring what anyone thought or said about her she found a sense of liberation in being alive. Today zak assists men and women, stand tall and proud, empowering them through their pain and bringing wisdom through their failures. She brings out the best in everyone and teaches them to be authentically who they are without apology. Zak explains this process isn’t always easy, however, once you move mountains you have conquered parts of yourself that you thought were impossible.
In this Podcast:
- Living in a fake place which stifled her personal growth
- Be who you really are
- Learning to be adaptable to stay authentically who you are for you not for other people
- Tapping into your gifts and using them – what does it mean to tap into ourselves to have a greater unfoldment
- What happens for us when we do open up and tap into ourselves
- Feeling the emotions and connecting with them in order to move through them
- Start listening to self
- The process of how you want to feel from the thoughts you are thinking
- Give yourself permission to feel everything so you can get who you are
- Fear is the crippling effect of happiness. Let happiness guide you through and fear will dissipate
- Getting Ego and Spirit to work together
- Breathe through it, write through it and trust the process
- What to do when the anxiety shows up and stops you from your work
- The importance of speaking to your ego, it’s one of our greatest teachers
- The more you work with the ego an awakening can happen
- The more you become friends with your ego the more doors open up for you
- Building a relationship with yourself creates a sense of freedom
- Give yourself permission for expansion – the universe is ready when you are
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- PITBULL, GIVE ME EVERYTHING featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
- Best Resource-
- Asking for help because it’s right in front of us, everything we need is right in front of us.
- Surprising Fact About Zak –
- She’s a true Canadian at heart but her spirit doesn’t feel Canadian at all. She’s not running away from herself she’s running towards herself
- Most Important Thing to Know About Zak –
- She’s been through many things in her life and she’s always able to make it through. It’s possible and she loves to help people through their toughest journey’s
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!