Zac Bugay is from the Reading, PA area where he still lives today. He graduated from Shippensburg University in 2009. He now works as an Area Manager for a corporation, is involved in realestate and business investing and co-hosts the Growth Now Movement Podcast. Zac is looking to use the Growth Now Movement podcast to help others achieve what they desire and accomplish what they are capable of. At the same time, learning from the amazing people him and Justin have the opportunity to speak with.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Servant: A Simple Story About the True Essence of Leadership, James Hunter
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- Favorite Song- (or most embarrassing song on his playlist he says)
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Lion King Soundtrack
- Best Resource-
- He reads the Bible every morning
- People around him, people to talk to and bounce ideas off of. Mentors! he highly recommends having mentors.
- Surprising Fact about Zac-
- He drag raced one summer
- He loves to horse back riding
- Most Important Thing to Know About Zac-
- He just wants to help people. If he can help you in anyway, he’d love to help and support you.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!