Journalist turned astrologer and New Age writer, Yasmin Boland, has been scouring the skies for insights for over 10 years. Passion turned to profession when she realized just how much the astrological ‘weather’ affects everyone, herself included, and she started writing about it.
As a result, she’s now read by millions of people each week via her astrology and New Age columns in publications including the Sunday Telegraph, madison, Cleo and New Idea. She also writes the daily Stars for Yahoo! Australia and New Zealand, and for various US and UK sites. Her website www.moonology.com is one of the most popular astrology sites in Australia with around 850,000 page views a month. She also has a strong social networking base.
Yasmin takes her craft seriously, and as well as having completed formal journalistic training early on in her career, she also considers herself an on-going student of astrology. She’s a member of the Sydney Astrological Research Society (SARS) and in 2009 she presented seminars on “Fixed Star Algol, Medusa and the re-emergence of the Divine Feminine” at SARS and the Astrology Association of New South Wales (AANSW).
You’ll love her insight and thoughts on Astrology and more in this Inspired Conversation!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- a book from India from her spiritual teacher Nurioni called Emma, Collective Writings from her spiritual teacher
- Favorite Song- Into the Mistic, Moondance or Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- Best Resource- iPhone
- Surprising Fact About Yasmin-That she has a short fuse, she can get really upset, really quickly.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Yasmin – Is that people are never doomed by their astrology chart, there is always a good out there & a good astrologer will help you get there.
- Website: www.yasminboland.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/yasminboland
- twitter: @yasminboland
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!