Vidal Cisneros Jr. is the owner of Visionary Leadership Training and Coaching LLC and is the host of a top-ranked iTunes podcast at ThrivingBeyondPodcast.com which features TEDx speakers, best-selling authors, world renown consultants, and professional coaches. Vidal has keynoted conferences and held book signings with an inspiring message of perseverance. Vidal Cisneros Jr’s story has been featured in, The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project, NBC’s “The Morning Blend,” and in Chicken Soup for the Soul. Details of his book can be found at ThrivingBeyondBook.com
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- his own Karaoke or free styling and spoken word, his own creative playlist
- Best Resource-
- Calendly – an online calendar and scheduler
- Surprising Fact About Vidal-
- He was 2 credits short of graduating High School. (very few people know this about him)
- Most Important Thing to Know About Vidal-
- He’s been through the worst and he’s come out the other side with full clarity of a grander life purpose which is serving others.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!