Tracy Litt is a Certified Mindset Coach, Rapid Transformational Therapist, speaker, and author of upcoming book, Worthy Human: Why You Are The Problem… And The Solution. As Founder of The Litt Factor and Worthy Human, her passion for personal growth shines through in the transformation of her clients and the empowerment of her merchandise line. Through Tracy’s constructive, direct, and loving insight, countless individuals have transformed their lives from the inside out. Tracy’s ultimate mission is to support individuals in cultivating a phenomenal relationship with themselves, thus igniting their limitless potential.
Tracy is on a mission to awaken 1,000,000 people to their inner power, honor their worth and master their mind. On the outside, Tracy had it all as the Vice President of a healthcare consulting firm, but inside her soul was dying. She quit and pursued her certification as a master coach and rapid transformational therapist. Today, she is the author of Worthy Human: Because You’re The problem And The Solution and her programs impact the lives of 400 students in 7 countries in less than 3 years.
In This Episode:
- Why worthy human and what it means to Tracy
- How the pendulum swings from I’m not enough to pushing the power – shrink away or over assert
- Living from a space of honoring your inherent worth
- Worthy human is about personal growth and your inner power
- Where the magic is internally for ourselves
- You are the problem and YOU are the solution
- Recognizing you are the obstacle you can realize you are also the answer live in a sense of freedom you’ve never lived in before
- Radical personal responsibility – the foundational concept
- You being able to own your shit
- Her book is an introduction to a whole new way to live
- You can’t observe yourself or grow your awareness if you don’t create space
- Purpose – healing growth and expansion
- Honor yourself or you get stuck
- Why the word ‘fearless’ is her pet peeve in the growth industry
- Falling in love with fear
- Whatever you want, wants you
- The work is choice by choice, moment by moment, checking in
- Vulnerability is the thing that will set you free
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Pad of Paper and Pen, writing, journaling is so important and the best resource you can have
- Surprising Fact About Tracy –
- She has an obsession with compettion TV Baking Shows and she doesn’t bake
- Most Important Thing to Know About Tracy-
- She wakes up every morning with everyone on her heart. She knows she’s here to help people. She also works the work because we are all the same and in it together!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!