Toni Purry is a PR industry veteran with more than 20 years of experience who has built a reputation as a success driven visionary. Her insatiable desire to succeed on behalf of her clients has been the fuel behind numerous highly influential and award-winning public relations campaigns.
While pursuing her Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Toni who is no stranger to lofty endeavors, made history by becoming the first African-American woman to earn the title of Miss Alabama, shattering a 75-year glass ceiling. That uninhibited zeal made way for executive leadership positions with several companies before launching her LA based public relations agency.
After nearly 10 years of running her boutique lifestyle PR agency, Toni recently made a shift in focus to apply her skill for generating excitement around client business, to inking her first book that helps individuals develop a personal sense of inner hype and greater confidence. Her book entitled My Hype Book is a guided motivational journal and since its launch, Toni has been invited to travel and speak before corporations, businesses, private groups and schools on the topic of confidence.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Anything Bruno Mars
- Best Resource-
- She uses an app called coffitivity– sounds like you’re in a coffee shop or cafe
- Surprising Fact About Toni-
- She’s been married for almost 20 years. Her husband asked her to marry him the first night they met, she thought he was crazy, but they married 10 months later and still going.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Toni-
- She truly wants to see everyone succeed. It’s at the heart of her book and was also at the heart of her PR career. Seeing people realize their potential puts her over the moon.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!