Tara Lee Ayotte is a speaker, healer, and vibrational catalyst that inspires women who are soul searching to leave behind the
Having mentored with some of the world leaders in Consciousness facilitation, Tara offers a wealth of knowledge and innovative techniques that offer women the opportunity to awaken to their fullest potential. Tara reconnects you back to a state of balance within your own energy system which builds a new foundation, allowing you freedom from past emotional traumas, pain, suffering and dis-ease, that no longer serves you along this journey. Tara has taken the Life Transformation community by storm in offering this new wave of 5D consciousness facilitation and travels internationally to share with others how to break free from any and all limitations in their lives so they can simply BE, achieve, and thrive in all possible ways.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Joseph Communications: From Here to Infinity Michael G. Reccia
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Connection with her knowing, greater whole
- Surprising Fact About Tara-
- She struggled with anxiety as a child and was just surviving. She decided she didn’t want to live that way anymore and changed her perspective on life.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Tara-
- Passion & dedication to inspire and empower women to live a life blessed in every moment. She’s live through some dark experiences and she understands, there’s a power in each of us waiting to be released. She wants to remind women the radiant power they are in the world to all humanity.
**Special offer to receive a discount on her class (25% off) starts in September 2015. Mention you heard it on Inspired Conversations!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!