Susyn Reeve is the Best-selling Author, of The Inspired Life: Unleashing Your Minds Capacity for Joy and The Wholehearted Life: Big Changes and Greater Happiness Week By Week. She is a Master Coach, InterFaith Minister, GodMother, Elder and always, Feasting on Life. She has 40 years experience as an Organization Development Consultant and Executive Coach. She is the co-creator of Self-Esteem-Experts.com.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Reduced to Joy, Mark Nepo
- When she sits down to meditate in the morning she opens the book and reads a poem before she goes into meditation.
- Favorite Song-
- Brave, Sara Bareilles
- Best Resource-
- Nature, being in nature fills her up.
- Her friends because they remind her of who she really is. Ask friends, “Tell me who I am, What do you see as my skills & gifts?” Find those people in your life who will be honest about that and use their beliefs in you!
- Surprising Fact About Susyn-
- She’s a bit of a gypsy living in many different states for the past 10 years. Although, now, she’s ready to settle down again. She’s a major adventurer.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Susyn-
- She believes beyond a shadow of a doubt we are all mighty expressions of love in the world and it took her a long time to admit that about herself. Once she did, she realized it defines her work, in terms of self-esteem but it was marching orders for her to love herself!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!