Sherry Strong is an award-winning speaker, Food Philosopher, chef, nutritionist and founder of Sweet Freedom, a multimedia transformational platform dedicated to helping people get sugar-free naturally. In a world where people are drowning in conflicting nutritional information, Sherry masterfully tells the story of how to cut through the nutritional confusion. She teaches how to understand what your body needs in order to thrive through the principles Sherry developed throughout her journey from being a size 16 to a size 6 and eventually overcoming her sugar addiction and deep depression. Sherry has worked with elite athletes, billionaires, celebrities, CEO’s and everyday folk to transform the way they relate to food and their body.
In this show:
- Sherry shares her sugar addiction and how her childhood set her up for this addiction
- Sugar is a depressant
- Nourishing and revitalizing nutrients
- Why sugar is hard to give up
- Why hyper nourishing while taking sugar out of your life is so important
- The experience people have when they start releasing sugar from their lives
- Why you need to have an arsenal of whys
- The impacts of sugar you might not be aware of
- The Alzheimer’s and heart disease connection to sugar
- When people go off of sugar they wake up to their personal power, dreams and visions they have for their lives, they wake up out of the pain their bodies may be experiencing
- Understanding of what it means to be a food philosopher
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Devotion, Angel Love, Aeoliah
- Amazing Grace
- Best Resource-
- Combination of journaling and meditation
- Surprising Fact about Sherry –
- She wanted to be a fashion designer in her teens but instead, she left school to become a missionary
- Most Important Thing to Know About Sherry-
- She doesn’t do her work for money, she does it because she really cares and she has a mission in life. When she connects to the community it connects with her heart and she really cares and wants the best for people.
- Daily Practice
- Says her thank you’s and expresses gratitude before she wakes up, starts her day with silence/meditation and drinks lemon water
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!