Sandy Abrams made her dream come true when she had an “Ah-ha” moment for a beauty product idea and turned it into a multi-million dollar company. A self-taught entrepreneur without a business background, Sandy had the passion and persistence to roll up her sleeves and learn on the fly. After years of sweat equity building her business, she turned her naïveté into success, experience and savvy. Her signature product, Moisture Jamzz Moisture Gloves and Socks quickly became a top-selling accessory in the beauty/spa industry.After years of helping people turn their ideas into reality, Sandy published her first book titled Your Idea, Inc. and put her inspirational, motivational advice and anecdotes into this entrepreneurial guide book. Her casual, conversational tone feels like a best friend who has “been there, done that” and is now sharing her wisdom…and her mistakes!
Sandy is a multi-talented woman and brings a sense of zen to her personal and business life. What keeps her connected and inspired in business? Her fresh perspective everyday. She practices yoga everyday with a type A personality and two teenage boys. In the morning she starts her day fresh, empty whatever happened the day before and start a new day, a chance to create a new day with new opportunities. She’s got a packed resume including: Author: Your Idea, Inc.,Founder Moisture Jamzz, SmBiz Enthusiast, Speaker, Blogger
@HuffPostSmBiz, #TwitterAddict @TheInsider/ @ETNow Social Media team, Yogini
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- Quote Books – Book of Positive Quotations and Awaken the Giant Within, Tony Robbins. Little Inspirational blurbs can change her mood.
- Favorite Song- I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Best Resource- 21 Day Meditation Series with Oprah and Deepak Chopra, https://chopracentermeditation.com/
- Loves to cook and eat and following some amazing food bloggers.
- Surprising Fact About Sandy– She is a super strict parent. More important to be a mom then a best friend.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Sandy-
- We all have challenges juggling everything. She hopes to help and inspire people in following their dreams. Hope to inspire in her success and her challenges and in sharing her stories. Everything she’s done she’s worked hard for and there are obstacles and challenges. Everyday stay positive and have a fresh perspective, fresh energy and things will turn around.
- Visualize your dreams
- Keep clarity with your goals and dreams.
- When you visualize and write them down they will happen.
- Book: Your Idea Inc: 12 Steps to Building a Million Dollar Business, Sandy Abrams
- Website: www.yourideainc.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SandyAbramsInc
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/YourIdeaIncBook
- twitter: @sandyabrams
- Huffington Post Articles: www.huffingtonpost.com/sandy–abrams/
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!