Robyn Youkilis is an AADP Certified Health Coach, author, internationally renowned speaker, and leading expert in holistic digestive health. Robyn’s coaching practice, Your Healthiest You, helps clients shed both physical and emotional weight with her straightforward yet supportive coaching style. She is the author of the groundbreaking book, Go with Your Gut, and her latest book, Thin From Within – The Go with Your Gut Way to Lose Weight.
Robyn’s holistic approach to health and wellness focuses on not only food, but on all areas of life including stress, sleep, and emotions, and the effect those have on weight and eating habits. As a former serial dieter herself, Robyn struggled with binge eating, being overweight, and poor body image her entire life. She finally got off this roller coaster when she enrolled in the world’s largest nutrition school, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and graduated as a Certified Health Coach. There, Robyn was able to channel her passion for food and cooking into healthy food and lifestyle tools that have helped her and thousands of others through her coaching practice, lose weight, gain energy, remain mentally focused and end serial dieting for good.
Robyn’s first book, Go with Your Gut, explains digestive health in a way that allows readers to connect with their own gut instincts, learn how to make food choices from a place of inner wisdom, banish bloat and leverage the amazing power of the simple act of chewing.
In this podcast:
- Her journey was from her love of food and cooking and loving her body at the same time
- Loving your body while making your healthy goals
- What happened When she learned to lead from her gut/intuition
- Eating through our days and dieting through our meals
- Why asking what your body needs will support you
- Rule of 5 plate included: Greens, protein, healthy fat, fermented foods, cooked vegetable
- The more we give our body what it likes to feed off of the better our system runs
- Identifying if you have gut issues
- Mindful eating
- The energetic part of weight loss
- Finding your intuitive food voice
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Franklin Method – embodiment work, movement go tos get you out of your head and into your body
- Surprising Fact About Robyn –
- She does all her instagraming from the toilet – posting from the potty. It’s her multi-tasking life right now
- Most Important Thing to Know About Robyn-
- You can keep it as simple as chewing your food completely before swallowing. Something you can actually do to get there – to your intuition, a clearer path
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!