Ricky Powell is a veteran of the Entertainment Industry. He realized his first dream of being an actor when he was just seven years old. After a successful career in front of the camera, Ricky began his next journey at the NBC Television Network in Burbank, California where he continues to work today.
Working through some difficult situations at work and at home in his twenties and thirties, Ricky became fascinated with the subject of happiness, and how you can choose to be happy regardless of your outer circumstances. He began writing and lecturing on the subject and now teaches the principles that go into creating lifelong happiness so you can make more money, have deeper, stronger relationships, and live longer.
Ricky had the vision of creating a community of like minded, positive individuals supporting one another many years ago. With so many negative messages bombarding us each day, he felt it was his calling to counter the darkness with a burst of light and spiritual energy. Finally, Masterminds of Lifelong Happiness is a reality and can help people all over the world create lives filled with joy, love and prosperity in abundance.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Think & Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- Find yourself a coach, mastermind partner or mentor to support your journey. When 2 minds come together a third creative mind forms creating the mastermind.
- Surprising Fact About Ricky-
- He was in the first Eggo Waffle commercial. First actor to say, “Leggo my Eggo”
- Most Important Thing to Know About Ricky-
- Every industry has it’s ups and downs. He tries to walk his walk everyday and helping people is number one on his list. He finds no greater joy than to find others get to where they desire to be. He loves helping people getting passionate about their own life.
- Contact Ricky directly at:
- ricky(at)lifelong happiness.com
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!