In 1977 Richard was a practicing medical doctor when he experienced a spontaneous spiritual illumination that awakened him to the multi-dimensional nature of human consciousness. This realization profoundly transformed his understanding of the roots of emotional suffering, and inspired him to explore the almost limitless human potential for growth and healing.
Impelled by this opening, he released the practice of medicine to devote his life to mentoring individuals and couples whose lives have brought them to the point where they hunger to explore the mystery of their being. Whether called to his work by their soul’s yearning to awaken and grow, or impelled by a health, career, or relationship crisis, his comprehensive and evolutionary approach to healing and forging loving relationships has transformed the lives of tens of thousands of people.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- The Beatles, Let it Be, Yesterday, All You Need is Love
- Classical Music
- Best Resource-
- The body – get up early, enter the body and relax into and listen to the body. Meditation daily, stillness, no need to act, rightness of self in the quiet
- Exercise, yoga, bicycling, tai chi, moving into the deep aliveness of qi (chi)
- Surprising Fact About Richard-
- He can get lost and self involved, which can upset people however, it’s unintentional. He is a work in progress
- Most Important Thing to Know About Richard-
- He said, ‘You’ve heard me in your voice so go, go, go to the light within.’
- Inside Out Healing, Richard Moss
- The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness, Richard Moss
- The Second Miracle, Richard Moss
- The Black Butterfly: An Invitation to Radical Aliveness, Richard Moss
- The I That is We, Richard Moss
- Words That Shine Both Ways, Richard Moss
- Website: www.richardmoss.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/richard.moss.author
- twitter: twitter.com/richardmmoss
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/RichardMoss
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!