Polly Campbell is motivational speaker and the author of three books: How to Live an Awesome Life: How to Live Well. Do Good. Be Happy. Imperfect Spirituality: Extraordinary Enlightenment for Ordinary People and How to Reach Enlightenment.
She is also blogger at Psychology Today, Psych Central, The Huffington Post, The Creativity Post and other sites. Her magazine articles on personal development topics and spiritual practices appear regularly in national publications.
Campbell has integrated the things she writes and talks about into her own life through practical experience.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Steering by Starlight, Martha Beck
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom Rick Hanson
- The Power of your Subconscious Mind, Joseph Murphy
- The Power of Intention, Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Her phone, Polly uses her phone as a personal development tool, setting up reminders and saving quotes to read throughout the day to keep her on track. It’s always near her so it’s handy to use as a tool. She also carries a notebook with her so she can make handwritten notes about ideas.
- Surprising Fact About Polly-
- She’s an introvert.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Polly-
- She wants you to know that this is good enough right now. Showing up, engaging, responding and participating
- How to Live an Awesome Life: How to Live Well, Do Good, Be Happy Polly Campbell
- Imperfect Spirituality: Extraordinary Enlightenment for Ordinary People Polly Campbell
- How to Reach Enlightenment A Teach Yourself Guide Polly Campbell
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!