Paula Rizzo is an Emmy award winning television producer and founder of the productivity site ListProducer.com. She’s also the author of Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
- Favorite Song-
- Loves to listen to Bruno Mars Station on Pandora
- Best Resource-
- Next Issue App. – it’s a guilty pleasure where she can read digital magazines
- Surprising Fact About Paula-
- She’s named after Paul McCartney and she’s a procrastinator!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Paula-
- She struggles with this stuff, just like everyone. Not one answer can be the solution, you must put in the work and make the time!
- Website: listproducer.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ListProducer
- Instagram: instagram.com/listproducer/
- twitter: @
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!