Paula Brown’s life story forged her belief that your story’s masterpiece is your heart; the clear picture of your purpose. She gets leaders unstuck from “story invisibility”. Her unique stories and life-after-death experience lit her purpose quest skills. She is a Heartist: an intuitive graphic facilitator, purpose coach, author, and speaker. Leaders hire Paula to literally and figuratively draw out their authentic story, the true heartbeat of their purpose and vision so that they can lead with their unique values. Her Sketch Quests pull the “extraordinary from the ordinary”, attracting aligned followers for her clients. Paula’s best-selling book “Fur Shui. An Introduction to Animal Feng ShuiTM.” shines her intuitive tools and blue sky questing within and beyond the visible world.
In this podcast:
- She defines story invisibility
- She calls herself a heartist and describes what this means
- She can help you get unstuck through pictures, she shares how she does this
- She’s the missing link between your heart and mind
- 7:20 “Think with your heart and feel with your mind…”
- Short circuits the ego from fear of changing
- The pictures tell you what is going on, you can see them and they are non-judgemental
- What happens when you go on a Purpose Quest
- Your small steps are really your big steps
- A visual will process 60,000 times faster than your words
- Art is important to help unhook your ego and your mind
- She sparks and ignites heart bonfires, she finds the essence of the heart of each story and celebrating it!
- It’s very important to show up
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Nature and the ocean, she’s a flowing person. She believes if you go for a walk, nature will connect you back to your nature within.
- Surprising Fact About Paula-
- She’s a Hawaiian Shaman, they find solutions.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Paula-
- Don’t be afraid to look people right in the eyes. She has an intense gaze but she’s actually introverted and the outside world can be challenging for her.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!