Paddy Fievet is a modern mystic, a facilitator, public speaker, blogger, teacher and artist, and a member of Spiritual Directors International, She has studied spirituality, psychic arts, and metaphysical law in depth, earning a Ph.D. in Metaphysics from the American Institute of Holistic Theology.
In this podcast:
- She shares her tumultuous spiritual journey
- One sentence prayer ” Whatever is stopping me from walking my spiritual path, may it fall from me.”
- Mysticism is not about the doing it’s about opening up
- She shares questions (writing prompts) from her book that will take you deeper into self-discovery
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Paddy –
- Her level of intuition, she’s functioning on multiple plains simultaneously.
- She’s learning to hold her hand over fruits and vegetables at the grocery store to detect the level of pesticides in the food.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Paddy-
- She’s an ordinary person but she feels like through her own journey she has learned to open up to the extraordinary. It’s what she teaches and helps people understand in ordinary conversations. The ordinary opens up to the extraordinary.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!