Ocean Robbins is co-founder and CEO of the 150,000+ member Food Revolution Network, adjunct professor in Chapman University’s Peace Studies Department, and co-author of Voices of the Food Revolution. He founded Youth for Environmental Sanity (YES!) at age 16, and directed the organization for 20 years. Ocean has spoken in person to more than 200,000 people and facilitated hundreds of gatherings for leaders from 65+ nations. He is a recipient of many awards, including the Freedom’s Flame Award and the national Jefferson Award for Outstanding Public Service. Ocean is the father special needs twins born in 2001. Learn more about his work at FoodRevolution.org
You’ll learn more in the first 4 minutes of this discussion about what the food revolution is and why it should matter to you! Ocean Robbins is co-founder and CEO of the 150,000+ member Food Revolution Network, adjunct professor in Chapman University’s Peace Studies Department, and co-author of Voices of the Food Revolution.
The reality is if you are eating the standard American diet you are on the fast track to a health crisis, debilitating illness. Food Revolution is a strong phase but it’s serious, we live in a context that the norm around food is that we are eating is food that is toxic We talk about the importance of the Food Revolution and ways you can make an impact for yourself and others.
This conversation will open your eyes and I’m certain get you into inspired action to make healthier choices for you and your family because your healthy choices make a huge impact on your well being!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- The Prophet, kalil Gebron & Voices of the Food Revolution, John & Ocean Robbins
- Favorite Song- Coming Home, Sean Combs (pdiddy) feat. Skylark Grey
- Best Resource- Steamed Veggies
- Surprising Fact About Ocean- Ran a marathon at 10 years old, 105 times around the track to raise money
- Most Important Thing to Know About Ocean- Put on earth to love, true to the intention!
- Book: Voices of the food Revolution, John & Ocean Robbins
- Website: www.FoodRevolution.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/foodrevolutionsummit
- twitter: @oceanrobbins
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!