Nada is an entrepreneur at heart and thrives on helping women identify and actualize their dreams. She’s passionate about using ltd as a platform for change. Nada is convinced that we all have a dream, something we feel we were created to do, something we want to offer the world; all we need is the space to create it, the inspiration to believe it, and the tools to do it. ltd365.com was created for this very purpose; helping women create space in life for their ventures, inspiring and motivating them with stories of success and providing them the tools they need to make it all happen. ltd stands for LIVE THE DREAM 365.
Having spent the last 14 years working with entrepreneurial women, and launching a few businesses of her own, Nada knows a little about starting and growing a business. With all that experience and a real desire to help women pursue their calling, she created ltd as a multimedia platform for women ready to “start something”. She started ltd to connect women to the best people, tools, tips, communities and organizations that will move their ventures (and their lives) forward.
Nada is also a wife and mother of 3 amazing kids and if that’s not enough, She’s a co-author of Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business: A Weekly Planner for Entrepreneurial Women and she’s also creating opportunities for women in developing countries to launch their own entrepreneurial endeavors. She launched the Dream for a Dream program. Giving a portion of ticket sales from ltdLIVE to help disadvantaged women change their lives. The ltd brand is committed to being the resource for women launching their dream businesses and their dream lives, no matter where they are from!
This interview leads us into a conversation about being an entrepreneur, making big decisions when life happens and the opportunity to put business on hold to serve family. I know you’ll be inspired by Nada!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- loves authors-
- Soulful Read
- Anything Anne Lamont
- Help, Thanks, WOW, The Three Essential Prayers, Anne Lamont
- Stitches, A Handbook on Meaning, Hope & Repair, Anne Lamont
- Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace, Anne Lamont
- Bird by Bird, Some Instructions on Writing and Life, Anne Lamont
- Traveling Mercies, Some Thoughts on Faith, Anne Lamont
- Life Inspiration
- Half the Sky, Turning Oppression into Opportunity Around the World, Nicholas Kristof
- Business she loves to read:
- Malcom Gladwell & Seth Godin Books
- David and Goliath; Underdogs, Misfits & The Art of Battling Giants, Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink, The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, Malcolm Gladwell
- Outliers, The Story of Success, Malcolm Gladwell
- What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures, Malcolm Gladwell
- Seth Godin books
- Tales of the Revolution: True Stories of People who are Poking the Box and Making a Difference, Seth Godin
- Linchpin, Are You Indispensible, Seth Godin
- All Marketers Are Liars: The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works–and Why Authenticity Is the Best Marketing of All, Seth Godin
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, Seth Godin
- Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable–Includes new bonus chapter, Seth Godin
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly?Seth Godin
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends into Customers, Seth Godin
- V Is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone, Seth Godin
- Favorite Song-
- Most Important Thing to Know About Nada- She’s really here to help other women move their own personal needle forward.
- Book: Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business: A Weekly Planner for Entrepreneurial Women, by Nada Jones & Michelle Briody
- Website: www.ldt365.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ltd365
- twitter: @nadajones
- Instagram: @nadajones
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ltd365/
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!