Morgana Rae is the international #1 best selling author of Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation. A sought out teacher, speaker and pioneer in personal development, she is widely regarded to be the world’s leading Relationship with Money coach. Morgana’s groundbreaking program for creating wealth has featured her on ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS, NPR, CNN, United Press International, Yahoo Finance and The Wall Street Journal online. She wrote the “Life Magic” column for a national women’s magazine and was named a Top Woman In E-commerce by WE Magazine. Morgana’s been a featured expert alongside Deepak Chopra, Marcia Weider, Marianne Williamson, and many others. Morgana’s books, recordings, magazine articles, and classes have impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
In this podcast:
- The work is not about money, it’s about your relationship with money
- If we are doing everything to pursue a goal and we are not getting what we desire, unconsciously we are protecting ourselves from receiving it
- You are not a failure
- Change happens at the speed of safety (4:00) especially with women
- When things are safe all areas of life start changing and it feels like magic
- What does money represent? This is where the root cause is
- Financial issues are a symptom of other issues – worthiness, love, feeling safe
- How money becomes an unconscious area of pain (10:00)
- If money was a person who would money be?
- Having a millionaire heart set
- When love and money are on the same team this is where the magic happens
- For real-world results, you must take real-world action
- 25:28 her mission for the world
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- The beach, getting into nature doesn’t cost anything, she loves walking barefoot in the sand and swimming in the ocean
- Surprising Fact About Morgana-
- She was hit by a car in 1983 and in a coma for a week, had a brain injury and saw her life fall apart, but her intuition got really acute during that time and walked away with a gift.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Morgana-
- She’s not about money, her primary driver in life is love. Love motivates her. This is why she’s here.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!