Mary Hiland, Ph.D., brings over 40 years of experience to nonprofit leaders to create a paradigm shift about how to develop an informed and inspired board that’s truly an asset. Her mission is to ignite the potential of the board, getting rid of the mindset that
a boardis a burden.
Mary’s deep expertise and hands-on experience bring credibility and confidence to nonprofit leaders who know she understands because she’s “been there.” Mary’s gift is being direct and candid, but supportive, in ways that empower nonprofit leaders to unleash their full potential in service.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Spiritual Life, Evelyn Underhill
- The Wisdom of Sundays, Oprah
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Mary-
- She has 5 college degrees
- Most Important Thing to Know About Mary-
- She genuinely cares about people and she believes everyone has potential and she supports people becoming who they are here to be!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!