Mandaza is a spirit medium and medicine man from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. He carries with him in his heart the Central African spiritual tradition of healing and peacemaking He is known internationally for his loving presence and for his preservation of the old ways. He stands for truth, love, justice and peace in this world.
In this podcast:
- Instead of seeing peace and love in this world we are seeing more conflict and he’s wondering why
- What he sees happening in human society is the peacemaking to coexist with the challenges
- Conflict is caused by humans so it is up to humans to bring peace and order into our world.
- Peace is up to us – we must bring it
- The peace-loving people of the world have the answers
- The younger generations have some of the answers for the peacemaking, they are born wisdom keepers and there is a disconnect with the elders respecting the younger generation
- Creating oneness- demolish the boundaries that separate us
- Conflicts begin from within each individual
- Truth, justice and love start within, start with yourself and then extend it to your neighbor
- 2 levels of love that he sees in his heart
- The practice is up to us, how do I connect with that tree, how do I begin to love you, come together in ceremonies to talk about it, we need to gather to talk and share
- Discover the purpose of life for humans to be on this earth right now, we must know why we are here on planet earth
- Community includes more than just humans it includes mother nature as well, you can sit by the ocean in community with the land and the water
- Living prayer – listening to the challenges of what is happening around you and praying for those.
- Living a heart-centered life – our purpose of existence here on earth
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- it’s yet to be written yet it’s been in existence…. it has many beautiful chapters….it’s Mother Nature, this is his Sacred Book
- Favorite Song-
- Many songs in nature, songs that have no words, songs you listen to when you sit by the ocean, river, waterfall…
- Best Resource-
- Love and compassion and to be in constant prayer on behalf of all of creation
- Surprising Fact About Mandaza-
- He shared a chant for this answer (tune in at 31:00 minutes)
- Most Important Thing to Know About Mandaza-
- He’s not a holy man, he’s not an important person, he’s just like everyone else on planet earth. The special thing about him is his message he shares.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!