Lore Earley is a licensed psychotherapist, intuitive coach, alchemist, explorer, believer in the healing forces of nature, witty writer, and a hopeless fan of House Hunters International. She uses her travel and everyday life experiences to share the wisdom and soul lessons behind the shit that happens, while teaching people who they are at soul level.
Lore uses the Akashic Records to teach entrepreneurs their purpose, gifts, primary archetypes, and how they operate best so they can align their marketing, sales, services, and systems to their natural energies and create a business based on their own unique self-expression. She also helps individuals work through unexplained anxiety or repeated unhelpful patterns by making connections to unresolved past-life issues that are still energetically impacting them today. Her passion lies in using life and humor to motivate and inspire others to understand and connect to their spirit for lasting confidence, abundance, and joy.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Her soul profile, constantly referring back to it.
- Surprising Fact About Lore-
- She was in the circus in college. She was in an ariel act did handstands on a bicycle
- Most Important Thing to Know About Lore-
- She’s just Lore, what you see is what you get. She’d much rather be teaching people about themselves.
- Complimentary Session
- Contact Lore for a complimentary session here: www.loreearley.com/apply
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!