As a transformational Energy Healer, Lisa Thomas has the privilege of working with talented people from all walks of life. She empowers individuals to reach their full potential, by removing inherited emotional blocks, such as fear of success, fear of failure, anxiety, procrastination, excess weight, fear of public speaking, false money beliefs, relationship drama and business stagnation.
Everyone deserves to be seen, heard and known for who they are. Lisa’s expertise in removing negative energy and inherited patterns empower people to get their gifts, talents, and ideas into the world, more confidently and in alignment with their Soul’s purpose.
Lisa is dedicated to breaking cycles of struggle and negative patterns, drawing on her lifelong access to Source energy and an intense study of various holistic healing methods.
In this Podcast:
- Clearing inherited blocks and what this means to you
- Lisa shares her journey and being born with gifts that were a burden in her life as a child
- What happens when people clear the blocks in their life
- Sometimes what comes easiest to us is what we resist most – being true to ourselves is key
- Book – The Emotion Code, Dr. Bradley Nelson
- What happens when you follow the guidance?
- When you clear from the lineage how it clears for everyone and sets you and everyone free
- Clearing inherited blocks helps everyone involved
- Because she’s on her life purpose her business became successful quickly
- Awareness is key to the change and willingness to recognize you might not know what it is and might need some help
- Things are passed down in our lineage through cellular memory – we don’t have to keep it, we can let it go
- Overwhelm blocks you from seeing who you really are
- What happens when we start trusting our intuition in a deeper way?
- Awakening the soul when you clear away the burden energy – trapped in our lifetime
- Inner peace, feel balanced, less personal drama, changes your life
- Always trust your body, your body gives the answers and does the healing for you
- Trapped emotions influence the decisions we make and don’t make
- It may also show up as pain in our body
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- She listens to herself, she turns the radio off in the car, she likes the quiet and living in the present moment.
- She turns off the news and media and tunes into herself.
- Music does raise the vibration in the cells and is healing.
- Best Resource-
- Grounding- put your feet in the dirt, bring up earth’s energy and reach up and bring heaven’s energy down into your body and it incorporates both into your body is really balancing.
- Surprising Fact About Lisa-
- She loves playing baseball, she’s kind of sporty!
- Most Important Thing to Know About Lisa –
- She really loves what she does and she loves humanity and she believes by one person feeling better in their body will help others. Changing one person changes the vibration of humanity.
- find the free download on the top left hand-side of her website
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!