Lisa K. PhD, is a teacher, author and speaker as an expert in intuition. She has taught hundreds of people intuition development around the world in workshops and seminars both online and in person. Lisa holds degrees in Engineering from Columbia University, Psychobiology from the State University of New York, and a PhD from the University of Metaphysical Sciences. She is the author of Intuition on Demand!
In this podcast you will learn:
- How to develop intuitio – Know the Characteristics of Intuition
- Actively work on Developing it
- Get results you can validate
- Learn the common characteristics of intuition – symbols, pictures or part of a picture, no language, maybe a word or two, feelings
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Inspired by authors writing about a belief system, theres something greater than us and how to live life connected to that, this is inspiring to her.
- Favorite Song-
- She has a specific playlist to lift her up and transform her mood. She loves music- the song is Josh Groban, Alla Luce Del Sole
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Lisa-
- She likes kung fu and has been doing tai chi for a decade.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Lisa-
- She wants people to know she just wants to help people find their center, connect to their inner self, higher self and all that is, When you can do that you can bring calm and solace to your life to bring inspiration to your life to help you be on the right path and be connected to all that is all the time. She wants to walk this journey on earth with other people and help each other.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!