Lianne Grove is a Self-Mastery Coach, Master NLP Practitioner, Speaker and Trainer working with women in business and leadership developing their self-confidence and self-belief to follow their own voice and step into their full power and potential in a holistic, self-nurturing way.
Having worked in leadership roles in male-dominated corporate environments herself for over 20 years she knows first-hand the challenges and frustration faced every day and the constant inner battle of standing up and voicing your authentic self.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Answer is Simple, Sonia Choquette
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- The interviews she’s done for the Ambitious Woman Series are filled with brilliance, strategies and support for our lives. Click here to listen
- Surprising Fact About Lianne-
- She likes to hike overnight alone. She’s going to do the Camino in Spain next year. 780kl. 35 days
- Most Important Thing to Know About Lianne-
- That we all have the human struggle and it’s fabricated in our minds and there are always ways to see through it and find out what our identities and belief structures are holding keeping these struggles in place. What she wants for herself she also wants for you.
- Email: liannegrove(@) iinet.net.au
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!