Leanne Cairns she is the founder of Craft Culture which was founded to inspire and empower creative entrepreneurs to achieve creative independence. She understand the challenges of creating a new business in a digital environment flush with oftentimes conflicting advice for new entrepreneurs. Craft Culture was built on the fundamental tenet that success is best achieved by leveraging a support structure that one can trust and confide in. She provide a median for building such a support structure where one can grow with like minded creative.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Escape from Cubicle Nation, Pamela Slim but her go to for inspiration is always her network of people.
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Network of People & Instagram
- Surprising Fact About Leanne-
- She’s an introvert, Leanne is very energized by being alone
- Most Important Thing to Know About Leanne-
- Leanne wants you to know she genuinely cares about people and loves to see people grow. She really wants people to love to work with her.
- Website: www.craftcultureevents.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Craft-Culture
- Instagram: @craftcultureevents
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!