Laura Thomae Young is a writer, workshop leader, and international speaker with more than twenty years of experience working with teens, young adults, and women.Her passion for teaching and connecting with young adults prompted her to seek an avenue to equip millennials for the grown-up world. Thus, Adulting Like a Boss was born to provide the life skills needed to move from college student to grown-up.
In this Podcast:
- Why young adults are not equipped for adulting life
- What’s missing for young adults now for them to feel ill-equipped for the world
- Adulting like a Boss is a book about making the most of your time and living at the top of your life – living in a way that makes a difference, fully embrace the important things
- Budget guide on her website – www.adultinglikeaboss.net
- The common feelings the young adults have about the struggles of becoming an adult
- The common themes of the negative voice in young women’s heads
- Doing the hard things
- How can you live at the top of your life
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Man in the Mirror, Michael Jackson
- Best Resource-
- Listening to Podcasts has changed her life – the wealth of knowledge and inspiration
- Surprising Fact About Laura-
- She’s a die-hard TNG trekky, (the next generation fan of star trek)
- Most Important Thing to Know About Laura-
- The book is her heart and soul because she loves to give advice and is very bossy but she loves to connect with people and wants people to know this. Her heart is bonded with young men and women in their 20s just starting their adult lives. She’s energized by the new generation
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!