With millions of books sold, her words have already touched .4% of the world’s population — and , she’s just getting started.
An eloquent expert on change, transition & reinvention — and a champion for women navigating the challenges of motherhood, menopause & other mid-life awakenings — Kristine walks, talks & writes with a singular message:
It’s never too late to rediscover joy and passion to awaken your most vibrant life yet.
As a writer, a speaker, and a catalyst of change. her hope is to be a guide and an inspiration to you as you navigate your way through the challenges life presents.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Deva Premal
- King Radio Station on Pandora
- She sings Row, Row, Row Your Boat in her head all the time
- Best Resource-
- Transcendental Meditation
- Deepak Chopra’s Meditations
- Mindpt.com by Kim Serafini
- Surprising Fact About Kristine-
- Her closets are a disaster, not organized at all!
- Most Important Thing to Know Kristine-
- She’s just an ordinary person with an amazed and blessed life that happened because of her marriage to Richard and her life is richly blessed and divinely guided. She’s happy and honored to give back to the world however she can. Despite the challenges and losses her life has been extremely blessed!
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women: Simple Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time For You
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff in Love: Simple Ways to Nurture and Strengthen Your Relationships
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family; Simple Ways to Keep Daily Responsibilities and Household Chaos from Taking Over Your Life
- Heartbroken Open
- An Hour to Live, An Hour to Love
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!