Kristen Brown is helping people master their own turning points as a Bestselling Author, Results-Oriented Speaker, Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Transformative Consultant and Widow Mom. She is a work/life strategist and stress expert who helps organizations boost their team’s performance through customized goal-setting, personal branding and stress management tools driven by her Happy Hour Effect philosophy.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Anything from the 80’s Hair Bands like Guns N’ Roses
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Kristen-
- She’s an Introvert, she’s shy in crowds
- Most Important Thing to Know About Kristen-
- She’s completely focused on being a good mother and her daughter’s feelings about growing up with a widowed mom and hoping to be the creating the best and most positive experience for her daughter.
- Website: happyhoureffect.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/happyhoureffect
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/HappyHourEffect/
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!