Kim O’Neill is a former Crime Analyst who now provides personal empowerment and interview confidence coaching for heart-centered professionals and youth (1:1 and groups). She’s also the host of the “Every Day is a New Day Show,” the inspirational interview show about moving forward and choosing to embrace a positive outlook. In 2017, she co-authored the Amazon bestselling book “Positive Minded People: Inspiring Stories of Overcoming Adversity for Living a More Positive Life.”
As a coach, Kim often supports her clients in bridging the gap between head and heart, by helping them to make sense of the chaos in their head, so they can stand more confidently in their power. As they say a bigger “YES” to themselves, Kim’s clients cultivate a stronger internal foundation that supports them in rediscovering and reclaiming who they are so they can expand into a more confident, courageous version of themselves.
In this Podcast:
- From Crime Analyst to Coach she shares her journey
- How she manifested her Crime Analyst position and why
- How to manage your energy when you’re in negative situations – ask what you are feeling.
- How to be in both your heart space and your headspace and just be with yourself
- Practice grounding your energy daily, taking time to center yourself to have a stronger internal foundation
- What to do when you are dealing with that separation of self and feeling unsupported
- Creating a new normal in your truth
- Bringing self-acceptance and positivity into your world in choice
- The thread that comes up with coaching clients
- The lightbulb moment of self-trust, the inner journey
- She’s able to support people from a practical and metaphysical space, we are more than the labels we take on
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Glorious, Mackelmore
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Kim-
- Loves adventure sports – skydiving and hang gliding, bungee jumping and loves watching adventure sports
- Most Important Thing to Know About Kim-
- She believes anything is possible. Things really can shift in bigger and better ways, you don’t need to know how just be open and have the desire for something different.
- Daily Practice
- Grounding and meditation in the morning and before interviews or anything new she’s showing up at as her best-self first
- Connecting to the essence of who we really are will support you in showing up in being more of you
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!