BLE Digital co-founders Kimi Morton + Pua Pakele and Cabot were drawn together by a calling — a burning desire to help people fall in love with their businesses and their lives!
These fitness trainers turned corporate productivity coaches turned business coaches believe there are too many entrepreneurs with BIG DREAMS to serve the world in badass, amazing ways, that end up feeling like it would be easier to just quit and go back to a “real job”. BLE Digital is more than a business, it’s a radical movement to empower people to follow their dreams and expand the way they think, work, and live in today’s modern world.
Kimi + Pua support entrepreneurs with their free Tribe on Facebook, a variety of digital media services, their free Broke-ass to Badass weekly podcast, and their signature 8-week program, Broke-ass to Badass, which guides entrepreneurs around the world to create badass online businesses from a foundation of efficiency and productivity.
“As humans we all have that innate ability to know what the right move is and what’s not, if we listen to that voice inside, but we have learned to shut that voice up because our brains tell us one thing and our hearts tell us another.” – Pua
“We see now that we needed every challenging experience because it is what created the business that we have today.” – Kimi
In this podcast:
- How they came to working together as entrepreneurs and support
- They geek out on productivity and tech
- They have the how for other people’s why
- What productivity and efficiency means to them and how they bring it to their clients
- Find the alignment and get clear on the big vision how they do this
- As a solopreneur, it’s important to work backwards and prioritize self-care and the one thing
- What’s the one thing to move your business forward
- How productivity and purpose need to stay connected in order to thrive
- Their best life ever is working with heart-centered entrepreneurs
- What partnership means to them and how they aligned with one another
- They share what Best Life Ever means to each of them
- They share about what freedom means to them
- They share their business partnership hacks
- Their journey of podcasting and the sparkle barf era and why their podcast is not a marketing platform
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Kimi- Facebook Groups – so many communities of support out there. have the courage to ask the questions and get connected with people. people love to help each other, we just need to know the question.
- Pua- google;) she’s kidding, it’s Podcasts! there is a podcast for anything and everything, go to the app store and check out podcasts
- Surprising Fact About Kimi & Pua –
- They fight with each other,. They are obsessed with pineapples and unicorns. They are not always happy and energetic, they have tough days and can be grouchy. They aren’t always smiling.
- Pua is obsessed with pineapples the decor and clothing. Best Life Ever is not about being perfect or happy all the time it’s about designing a life to be in alignment with life and be in control of the energy happening to you and with you.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Kimi & Pua –
- They are here to serve and support you don’t wait to get the support until things are perfect. Have the courage to ask the questions and get connected.
- Best Life Ever is not about being perfect or happy all the time it’s about designing a life to be in alignment with life and be in control of the energy happening to you and with you.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!