“Say Something,” was Keith’s breakout debut single, became the instant hit that turned the Irish recording artist into an emerging international force. Ears across hemispheres couldn’t help but tune in to his rare, wide-range vocals. Thrust into an immediate global stage, the industry began betting on his career. He was a sure thing. Everyone else finally seemed to see the bright future he had always believed in for himself.
Then he received news of his stage three cancer diagnosis. After announcing the devastating news in an intimate blog post, fans and news outlets began an outpouring of support. He hid away, squarely focused on the wellness process and a road to full recovery. With what can only be described as pure, intense willpower at work, he is now in full remission.
The process has been transcendental, to say the least. Upon his cancer-free revelation, he knew he had a cacophony of bottled up emotions ready to be transcribed into music.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Any music that elevates his state and depends on the time of day
- Morning – Yolanda Adams, This Too Shall Pass
- Best Resource-
- Water Distiller, Energizer for Water
- AirDoctor- Air Purifier
- Surprising Fact About Keith-
- He’s super grumpy if he doesn’t get enough sleep
- He has three tattoos, which is out of character for him
- Most Important Thing to Know About Keith-
- He’d like people to know that whatever happens in his life, he wants you to know he fully lived! No greater compliment to know they truly lived.
- Apple Music:
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!