Katie Hess is a flower alchemist and the founder of LOTUSWEI, one of the world’s leading floral apothecaries. After 15 years of
independent research of flower and plant-based healing, her flower-powered community is thriving in over 15 countries. Her transformative elixirs having been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, The LA Times, Sunset, and Organic Spa Magazine. A lifelong spiritual seeker, Katie has studied meditation and mindful-awareness techniques with several Tibetan Buddhist masters, including the Dalai Lama and the Karmapa, Tibet’s next generation leader. She’s also the co-author of Flower Evolution.
Things Katie shares in this Inspired Conversation:
- Flower Alchemy: interested in reconnecting ourselves with our own powerful potential through avenues of nature. Elixirs and remedies from flowers, designed to transform us from the inside out.
- nature allows us to come back to ourselves.
- plants offer specific healings- harmonizing
- every flower has a specific purpose for what its doing for our minds and spirit. Deeper energetic effects each flower has a specific way of helping us
- you’re always drawn to flowers that will help you the most. Daisies bring out laughter, fun and joy and are playful. Bird of paradise indicate lots of ideas and busy mind.
- Flower Evolution will translate the flower energy and how it will impact you
- Flowers are a mirror, reflection tool to see what’s happening within you.
- The book is to draw us back to the everyday magic of life, universe, nature. a reminder to feel powerful and vast when we connect, tap in and tune in to the beauty in nature
- uses solar infusion to capture the essence
- she shares why you want to use flower remedies and how they can support your life
- Flower Evolution Program – new elixir each month- anchoring the new energies and patterns and acting as beacons
- The energetic potential of this can create the tipping point only 3% of the population needs to take to create a change
- Daily practice- meditation, daily burn; a smoke offering, flower elixirs throughout the day, getting connected with nature
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- A book she doesn’t read but every year she writes down everything she learned from the previous year and plans, visions for the next year. She reads it and rereads it and visions and keeps re-reading what she wants to create for the year. Her own personal visioning book.
- Favorite Song-
- She made a flower playlist on spotify, lotuswei/spotify/fun
- Get Lucky, phoenix rising, transformation
- Best Resource-
- Dark chocolate, so good for body and healthy and keeps her going, it’s nourishing, like eating vitamins if no milk in it
- Surprising Fact About Katie-
- Her love for salsa dancing
- Most Important Thing to Know About Katie-
- We are so much bigger than we think we are. Our brains are too small to capture what we are capable of. A reminder for all of us we are beyond powerful, beyond magical, we are vast and our impact is incredible. Just because we can’t see it or directly experience it doesn’t mean it is not happening. Constantly remembering and tuning to it. If we are intending to have a powerful impact, we are, even if we don’t see it.
- Flower Evolution by Katie Hess & Louie Schwartzberg
- Flower Lounge Tour events/retreats
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!