Kathi Lipp inspires thousands of women each year to strip down their expectations and lives and live with real purpose. With humor and wisdom, Kathi offers hope paired with practical steps to live with meaning She is the author of 16 books including
Clutter Free, The Get Yourself Organized Project, The Husband Project, Happy Habits for Every Couple, and I Need Some Help Here – Hope for When Your Kids Don’t Go According to Plan. She is the host of Clutter Free Academy the Podcast! with Kathi Lipp and speaks at conferences across the US.
She has become well respected on the topics of clutter from a biblical perspective (who knew there was such a thing?). She is a national speaker and is often featured on Focus on the Family, MOPS International, Crosswalk.com, and Nickelodeon TV’s Parent Connect as well as a number of other media outlets around the country. She was recently named “Best of Broadcast” on Focus on the Family.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- My Lighthouse, Rend Collective
- Best Resource-
- Loves to listen to Podcasts
- Fun things are feeding her soul right now Facebook Group called Dog Spotting she loves to see the pics and it feeds her soul, she can’t live without it.
- Surprising Fact About Kathi-
- She has dyslexia and that she used to be a competitive synchronized swimmer, great training and helped with her discipline and athleticism.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Kathi-
- Joy is possible for anyone who didn’t experienced it for a very long time. Joy was not her jam when she was younger. If you believe things can’t change, it’s completely untrue, things can change.
- Books by Kathi:
- Overwhelmed.website – Her latest book
- Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
- The Get Yourself Organized Project: 21 Steps to Less Mess and Stress
- The Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man–on Purpose and with a Plan
- The Me Project: 21 Days to Living the Life You’ve Always Wanted
- The Cure for the “Perfect” Life: 12 Ways to Stop Trying Harder and Start Living Braver
- 101 Simple Ways to Show Your Husband You Love Him
- Hot Mama: 12 Secrets to a Sizzling Hot Marriage
- Clutter Free – What Jesus Has to Say About Your Stuff
- The “What’s for Dinner?” Solution: Quick, Easy, and Affordable Meals Your Family Will Love
- Get Yourself Organized for Christmas: Simple Steps to Enjoying the Season
- Happy Habits for Every Couple: 21 Days to a Better Relationship
- 10 Ideas to Inspire Red Hot Sex: A Hot Mama Challenge
- 21 Ways to Connect with Your Kids
- Praying God’s Word for Your Life
- I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don’t Go according to Plan
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!