Kate and Justin Stellman are the co-hosts of the Extreme Health Radio Show who are both on a journey learning about natural healing from the world’s greatest experts. In this conversation you’ll hear why they started this journey into the world of extreme health, how they’ve influenced each other and how it’s led to a bigger purpose in their lives as individuals and as a couple.
Inspired Round Q&A with Justin:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
- Favorite Song-
- likes music but doesn’t have a go to song, listens to inspiring or motivational speakers like Les Brown or
- Best Resource-
- Sensory Deprivation Chambers or Float Tanks – learn more click here
- Surprising Fact About Justin-
- He’s really into ancient civilizations, economics and how we are slaves to money, past lives, grids and so many other topics that might seem even more extreme really interest him.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Justin-
- He wants to inspire people to represent possibility for them. The best way to start is taking small actions. Transformation can happen over a year by taking small actions. People are not stuck where they are, they have choices and possibility for their lives.
- Website: www.ExtremeHealthRadio.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/extremehealthradio
- twitter: @ehrshow
- Instagram: instagram.com/extremehealthradio
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/extremehealthradio
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!