Kaia Roman has been writing books since she was five years old.
She believes in the healing power of words and stories. The Joy Plan is her first memoir/personal growth book. Over the past twenty years, Kaia has been a planner, publicist, ghost writer, and editor for people, projects, and products working toward a better world.
She’s now a full-time writer and frequent blogger on MindBodyGreen, The Huffington Post, and other wellness sites. She also has the honor of teaching Mindfulness to elementary school children. When she’s not in another country with her globe-trotting family, Kaia lives in Santa Cruz, California with her husband and two magical daughters.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- The I Ching, English Translation
- Favorite Song-
- Girl On Fire, Alicia Keys
- Best Resource-
- A women’s circle she meets with once a month for the past 17 years. Support each other through everything. Recommends a constant support group in your life, wonderful and powerful.
- Surprising Fact About Kaia-
- Most people think she’s an extrovert but she’s really an introvert. She’s embracing her introvert ways now to support her life. Honoring her natural tendencies to find her joy and flow.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Kaia-
- Even though she wrote the book The Joy Plan she’s definitely not happy all the time. She also experiences the ups and downs. She now knows how to access her joy when she is down and she wants to help others find the tools to do this as well.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!