Julie Kidd was recently crowned the Hilarious Housewife on ABC’s “The View”. Her jokes have been featured in Good Housekeeping, Reader’s Digest, Modern Mom Magazine, Coast Magazine, OC Family, and OC Metro; as well as books including, Comedy Thesaurus, She’s So funny, Mom This Jokes For You, and Love’s Funny That Way. Her TV credits include “The View”, “Iyanla Vanzant”, “What’s Up OC”, “Life Moments”, and “Next Big Star”. She’s most recently been involved in Single Mom, The Musical and has a cookbook, Just Time for a Quickie coming out! Julie was also my tap dance teacher for a tap and burn class not to long ago! So fun to have this Inspired Conversation with her!!!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book- Loves to read anything spiritual!
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Intuition, Gut Instincts are her best resource. She talks to herself and asks, everything we need to know is inside of us! Trusts her intuition to know how to bring it out!
- Surprising Fact About Julie-
- She was on the very first season of TVs WipeOUT Show
- Most Important Thing to Know About Julie-
- As long as she’s nice and always loving to people, she doesn’t care what people thinks. She wants her kids to know she loves her kids and always has their best interest at heart. She loves her students and she hopes she taught them well!
- Just Time For A Quickie! (Copyright 2015) Julie Kidd and Mind Kidd
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!