I love this fascinating conversation with Julie Daniluk about using food to heal your life! Everyone has inflammation in their lifetime. It’s our emergency response system. Inflammation is critically important for our survival and healing. It initiates the healing response.
We have to see inflammation as life saving and stop seeing it as the enemy. It becomes problematic when it goes from acute to chronic. Anything ending with itis, (arthritis, gastritis etc.) and heart disease.
The root of every major disease state it inflammation.
We can turn it around using anti-inflammatory foods.
Tune in to hear Julie’s insight on eating to heal our bodies and the connection between our gut and our brain! You’ll learn how to tip toe in to changing your eating habits so they are manageable and successful!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Favorite Song- Everything She Does is Magic, The Police
- Most Inspiring Book-Nutritional Book, World Healthiest Foods by Anne E Marshall
- Best Resource- GreenMedInfo.com offering legitimized holistic nutrition information online
- Surprising Fact About Julie- That she used to play the Tuba and now plays the Didgeridoo
- Most Important Thing to Know About Julie- That you can have the dark night of the soul and almost die and you can come back feeling younger and more vital then you ever knew humanly possible. In the words of Winston Churchill, never, ever, ever, ever give up!
- Julie’s Books: Slimming Meals that Heal & Meals that Heal Inflammation
- Website: www.juliedaniluk.com go to her website and grab her free 3 day detox ebook
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/juliedaniluk?fref=ts
- twitter: @JulieDaniluk
- Instagram- JulieDaniluk
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!