Jo Casey is a Business Coach and Mentor. She helps women create ethical coaching practices that are also sustainable businesses. We talk about burnout, magic, feminine conditioning and so much more in this Inspired Conversation.
Jo has over 20 years experience of working as a trainer and consultant in the corporate, public and third sectors. She helps women build businesses that are sustainable, meaningful and create a deep and positive impact on our world.
She’s a self-confessed nerd and has taught at college and university levels and is a visiting lecturer at the University of Chester.
She’s got a Masters Degree is in Coaching and Organizational Development and is an NLP Master Practitioner, MBTI qualified professional certified Emotional Intelligence EQi 2.0 consultant.
She’s been coaching for over 15 years – clocking up over 1000 hours of coaching experience. She’s carefully tread that line between being passionate and a tiny bit obsessive about what she does
She runs an accredited coach training program and coaches people from all over the world via the power of the internet.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Fire Starter Sessions, Danielle LaPorte
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Her Phone
- The apps on her phone- Buddhify
- Surprising Fact About Jo-
- She’s a natural pessimist, so she’s a learnt optimist. She’s had to learn how to be an optimist, so she has learned to cultivate optimism.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Jo-
- She’s been able to make a rich and rewarding life, a successful business the more she’s been able to show up as her. The more layers she’s able to wipe off and show up as herself the more successful she’s able to be and more resonate her message has been. You don’t have to be anyone else other than you in order to make this work, you just to have to find your way of doing it!
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!