Over the past decade, Jeneth Blackert, known as “The Change Agent” has become a preeminent conscious body, being and business facilitator. Her wildly successful global change movement, Real Raw You, encourages people around the globe to open to more radiant energy, vibrant lives, and expanded possibilities. She’s also the author of several books and programs including Falling In Stilettos, Seven Dragons: A Guide to a Limitless Mind and Simple Marketing.
In this podcast:
- Shares her journey out of corporate into entrepreneurship
- Honoring yourself, growing from the space of joy and play
- Keeping the momentum always as entrepreneurs
- Choices and how they impact business and life
- Talks about being in creative flow and what happens when we are there
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Being You and Changing the World by Daen Heer
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Lifestyle Blogger and loves theskinnyconfidential.com Lauren Everets
- Surprising Fact About Jeneth-
- She does 60-100 push-ups every day – she’ll drop and do 10 every morning and throughout her day
- Most Important Thing to Know About Jeneth-
- There’s so much that she wants people to know but she doesn’t want to create an identity around herself. The coolest is she’s a mom, she adopted a child from China and people forget she’s married, been married 25 years. People forget she has a whole other life going on.
- She has a monthly newsletter that has great content and shares what she’s up to
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!