Jackie Woodside is the founder of the Woodside Wellness Institute, a holistically oriented center offering coaching, spiritual retreats, professional development training and conscious based psychotherapy. Jackie created a spiritually-oriented coaching program entitled “The Curriculum for Conscious Living” which includes three courses: Life Design, Life Mastery, Living a Transcendent Life.
Jackie is an Amazon Best Selling author of “What If It’s Time for a Change…?”, a contributing author in the award-winning book “Conscious Entrepreneurs,” a regularly contributing author to Unity’s Contact Magazine as well as The New Face of Leadership Magazine her second Book Calming The Chaos: A soulful guide to managing your energy rather than your time is going to be available this April 2015!
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Books
- Power vs. Force, David R. Hawkins
- Letting Go: The Pathway to Surrender, David R. Hawkins
- Transcending the Levels of Consciousness: The Stairway to Enlightenment
David R. Hawkins
- Anything & Everything by Ken Wilber – here are a few titles
- A Brief History of Everything, Ken Wilber
- Integral Life Practice: A 21st-Century Blueprint for Physical Health, Emotional Balance, Mental Clarity, and Spiritual Awakening, Ken Wilber
- Anything by Wayne Dyer – a few titles:
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Power of Intention Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Favorite Song-
- Best Resource-
- Family & her Color Coded Schedule (elevates & supports her)
- Surprising Fact About Jackie-
- She’s an introvert or really an ambivert, have introvert and extrovert traits, but in balance.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Jackie-
- To know her mission, “Torchbearer for a vision of a world transformed, illuminating freedom, fulfillment and passion, igniting the flame of infinite possibility for the human spirit.”
- Website: www.jackiewoodside.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JackieWoodsideSpeaker
- twitter: @JackieWoodside
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!