Iain has spoken to groups as small as six and to groups of over 10,000 people. His passion for human potential radiates from his presence. The only thing he enjoys more than making personal improvements is helping others to reach new heights.
Iain Grae is a serial entrepreneur who lives life with a passion for creating inspirational experiences. He started his first small business in his teens and continues to build his portfolio. His first major success came in his mid-twenties when he founded Innovation Ads, Inc. – a New York-based advertising agency which grew from just himself to over 150 employees in just three short years at which point he sold it. Iain currently owns San Antonio Raceway & Cycle Ranch MX Park which allows him to build family-friendly events that enable people to pursue their childhood dreams. He uses a unique management style to empower his employees & customers alike to make the experience all that they want it to be.
He regularly attends and participates in conscious raising experiences and events. He sees life as a quest for continuous education and firmly believes in the Law of Attraction and the power of positive belief. He attributes his success to surrounding himself with great people and always being ready to learn something new.
In this podcast:
- How he has evolved into a high vibing person consistently based on his journey so far
- The books he read as a kid like Think and Grow Rich
- When he practiced the practices his life was always high vibrational until he wasn’t
- Everyone is responsible for creating their reality
- Looking at your errors you can find access to your greatness
- The various stages of consciousness he’s experienced: asleep, victim, survival mode, fixing the things outside of yourself, the flourishing stage where love is all around, leadership, mastery
- The fusion between the emotional and rational side of your feelings and thoughts
- Taking 100% responsibility for everything that’s happening in your life
- Just try it to see if it works for you
- 17:45 You can be right or you can be happy
- Lack of clarity on a vision can create a disruption for you
- His daily intention is to experience Heaven on Earth and help people around him experience the same
- He shares part of his morning practice when he’s home
- 21:00 One of the most important questions he asks is “Who am I being?”
- What does Heaven on Earth mean to him- a perpetual state of joy
- What Evolved Lyfe means
- What he means by ‘Introsextion’ of the masculine and feminine
- Practicing joy so it becomes your default state most of the time
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- Favorite Song-
- Fuego, house music
- he loves EDM and high tempo music
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Iain –
- He’s broken 20+ bones in his body, he was told he had brain damage and wouldn’t be able to think again or walk again
- He loves his cat
- Most Important Thing to Know About Iain-
- He is an usher, one who causes others to experience Heaven on Earth
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!