Considered a 21st century Medicine Woman, Heather Dane draws from her Native American lineage, combining ancient wisdom, her myriad holistic /alternative health training, as well as modern technology to offer the most cutting edge prescriptive remedies for your health. As a health coach, she specializes in supporting people to resolve addictions, weight challenges, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, autoimmune illness, energetic sensitivity and much more, while enhancing their capacity for self-love and self-care.
Heather has spent the last decade writing and researching for health, nutrition and medical experts, ghostwriting several books and over one thousand articles in the health space.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-
- You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Hay
- Favorite Song-
- Fight Song, Rachel Platten
- Best Resource-
- Surprising Fact About Heather-
- She’s a little bit of a rule breaker. Uses the system to break the rules, when the rules aren’t working for her or people around her.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Heather-
- The idea of having hope. Health is dynamic and it changes. One spark of hope will keep her going in life. Hope helps her find the answers. Hope that there is a solution out there.
- Daily Practice:
- Healing Meditation first thing in the morning, one minute to five or ten minutes, surrounds body with green healing light, breathes in infinite love and gratitude into every cell of her body.
- Green Drink
- Water in containers ready to go for the day
- Makes her meals at home, or night before prepares her meals if she’s on the go. Meals and snacks are her non-negotiable.
- Resists the urge to multi-task while she eats, is present with her meal
- She exercises everyday
- Energy medicine for herself everyday
- Books by Heather:
- One hour detox and vision exercise on her website
- Teaching Classes as well, so check her website for dates and times.
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!