Since 1993, Greer has been writing about fashion, dining and trends in Orange County, as a popular columnist for the Los Angeles Time Community Newspapers) and as founder of Greer’s OC. Do you have a friend who always seems to be ahead of the trends, who has great taste, who has a great sense of humor and who you just like being around? That’s Greer.
She’s also a mother of four boys, a board member of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), and the Executive Producer of a documentary in production about the quest for a cure to type 1 diabetes. In her spare time, Greer runs marathons and loves to cook.
Inspired Round Q&A:
- Most Inspiring Book-4 Hour Work Week, Tim Ferris
- Favorite Song-anything by The Clash, Magnificent 7
- Best Resource-NY Times Online loves videos and content. LA Times
- Surprising Fact About Greer- That she’s shy and an introvert.
- Most Important Thing to Know About Greer-She’s a single, working mom and has a full plate. It might look like she’s got it all together but she’s working it out and it can be hard for her too
- Website: www.greersoc.com Subscribe to her newsletter with the latest trends in OC
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greersoc
- twitter: @greerwylder
Thank You for Listening! Just One Favor…
If you loved what you heard, I’d love it if you’d share it using the social media buttons at the top or side of this page!
If you like what you’re hearing on Inspired Conversations, I would be very appreciative of your Rating & Review in iTunes. Which will allow the show to reach an even greater audience! I will make sure to thank you by name for your (hopefully) 5-star review on an upcoming show!